Our fields of competencies
Expertise in environment
- Management and restoration of biodiversity
- Prevention of pollutions
- Agri-environmental measures
- Green House Gases
- Land use planning, green areas
Expertise in agronomy
- Rangeland, forage production, grassland
- Plant productions, agro-fuels
- Organic farming
- Soil quality and fertility
- Soil, water, plant, forage, feed and food analysis
Expertise in sustainable development
- Sustainability indicators
- Rural development
- Quality and origin of food products
Examples of achievements
Consultancy in rangeland and biodiversity in a National Park in Morocco for the FAO. Participatory approach. Definition of soil, grazing step and forest restoration measures.
Consultancy in rangeland and biodiversity in the Stara Planina Natural Park for the World Bank and the Government of the Republic of Serbia. Recommendations of measures for restoring ecosystems and for reforming the administration of the Park.
Adviser of the Minister of Environment, Wallonia, Belgium. Transposition of the European Nitrate directive (directive 91/676/CEE) in the Walloon legislation. Definition of a political strategy for water protection. Negotiation of an agreement with the stakeholders involved.
Definition of Municipal Plans of Nature Development (PCDN) for the Ministry of the Walloon Region (DGRNE) and municipalities. Maps of ecological infrastructure, measures of biodiversity management, propositions of land use planning, communication with the population.